Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All New Blog - Life right now

So it's 11:45 on a Tuesday and I've finally decided to start blogging. A lot of people i know have been blogging for a long time now and the more i read from them the more i thought I'd like to put my thoughts down. If you read them... awesome, if nobody does, at least i feel like i have gotten my thoughts out.
The subject of this first blog is about life and how sometimes you have to go through hard times and why we do that.

So almost 3 months ago i lost a job that i had started to become comfortable in. For a long time i didn't understand how the Lord was going to better me through this situation. Just to open up a little i will admit some hardships I've gone through. I've been recently tight on money, becoming more and more faithless in this situation because i can't see a light at the end of the tunnel and my "happy go lucky" "everything is going to work out in the end" outlook has seem to have been tested thoroughly. I'm an otter... and if you don't know what i mean by that take a look at this.

My otterness is being tested and my scenic is coming out more and more. But recently i have had a couple of revelations - God has an ultimate plan and my life is going to have the path that the Lord chooses for me, not necessarily the one that i think is best.
  • Romans 8:28 -And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, whob]"> have been called according to his purpose.
And that i shouldn't give up my search but not worry so much as to being provided for.
  • Matthew 6:34 - Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
What i have started to learn through a new opportunity possibly presenting itself and through talking with members of my church i have now realized that these verses point me to a direction that will 1. make living unemployed easier and less stressful and 2. will make me rely on the Lord more and in turn let me know what my current purpose is. All things pointing to the glory of God discovering the purpose i currently have is priority number one.

POSITIVE THINGS TO NOTE THIS WEEK:
- Possible Job Opportunity with a company in Greensboro
-Weight loss count of -10.8 lbs.

Music suggestion:
Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment